The application window closes on Friday, 30 July 2021.
The BlueInvest Readiness Assistance is for high potential start-ups and SMEs with innovative and sustainable products and solutions for the Blue Economy.
Participants to the programme benefit from:
- Feedback on investment readiness level and a proposed coaching package.
- A dedicated business coach.
- Receive targeted assistance from a business coach.
In addition, all candidates will receive a report with a brief analysis of their investment readiness.
Your company may be eligible to apply for the programme if:
- Your company/project is relevant to the Blue Economy,
- Registered in an EU Member State.
- Majority owned by EU shareholders.
The applications are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Market potential
- Investment potential
- Sustainability and environmental impact
- Innovativeness of the product or solution