The BlueSwell Incubator Program focuses on bridging the gaps between innovators, ocean experts, industries and the venture community.
The program is searching for bluetech founders that are at the beginning of their innovation journey, with a focus on those having only received R&D grants/funding, and having taken in little-to-no outside capital. In the selection process, we will optimize for founders that have the highest likelihood to scale for broad impact.
The goal of the BlueSwell Incubator program is that graduating Founders will grow to:
- Have verified product/market fit.
- Have a viable business model and plan, including pitch decks and proformas.
- Be prepared to accept commercial investment and ready to apply for financial resources including accelerators and R&D grants (e.g. company legally formed, accounting processes in place, etc).
- Develop their leadership skills, including methods for building a support network and engaging mentors/advisors.
- Network with customers, investors and potential partners.
There’s a webinar on June 26th about the BlueSwell Incubator Program.
The applications are open and the deadline is August 9th.