The BlueInvest readiness assistance program is currently in its 4th cycle. Participants to the programme will receive feedback on their investment readiness level and a proposed coaching package. These are the benefits of participating in the program:
- Each participant will be matched with a dedicated business coach, whom they will work with to develop a set of concrete business objectives.
- Participants will receive targeted assistance from their business coach, who will work with them to achieve their set objectives within a defined timeframe. The one-to-one coaching sessions will be conducted over a 3-month period, both in-person as well as digitally.
- Participants will also benefit from additional training through participant-only sessions organised at the BlueInvest Academy, networking and B2B matchmaking sessions at the BlueInvest events.
Your company may be eligible to apply for the programme if:
- Your company/project is relevant to the Blue Economy,
- Registered in an EU Member State.
- Majority owned by EU shareholders.
The applications are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Market potential
- Investment potential
- Sustainability and environmental impact
- Innovativeness of the product or solution
A 3-month cycle will be used to receive applications. All candidates will receive an email notification of the selection results one month after the application deadline.
In addition, all candidates will receive a report with a brief analysis of their investment readiness. These are the main dates:
- Cycle 4: 04 May 2020 – 31 July 2020
- Application deadline: 31 July 2020
- Notification of selection results: 18 September 2020
BlueInvest readiness assistance program.
Deadline 31 July 2020