Blue Bio Value is a business program dedicated to the blue bioeconomy and they want you to be a part of it. They scale up marine biobased solutions to global market applications in different industries, resorting to science-based and biotech innovations, while helping to tackle important societal challenges.
With the emergence of new, innovative industries based in marine bio resources, we are on the cusp of a paradigm shift towards a sustainable blue economy. This is critical to preserving our ocean for future generations. The Blue Bio Value business accelerator aims to speed up this transition. It seeks innovative projects that represent a business opportunity along the value chain of marine bioresources, including, but not limited to, biotechnology-based projects.
The accelerator program is looking for startups at prototype or launch stages or above, TRL 5-7, SMEs aiming to develop a new product line, and/or teams with projects that can demonstrate high potential to rapidly scale up to viable market applications.
The program includes:
- 6-week bootcamp (29th September – 30th October)
- Workshops & Talks
- World-class mentorship
- Perks & Benefits, such as:
- 1-year membership in BlueBio Alliance
- Network of partners, researchers, tech centers, and investors
- Final Prize – The program will award the best startup or startups with a total prize corresponding to €45 000. The final pitch day will be Oct 30th.
The deadline for applications is the 15th July.