On the 5 of October, meet the startups that are shaping a greener planet and listen to the governmental and private stakeholders making it possible.
The Spanish company BOld and the Korean company Combiro have organized a webinar around green tech. There will be four startups (two Spanish and two Korean) that will present their products that range from energy recovery to green energy generation and waste treatment.
Afterward, there will be a round table with PwC Luxemburg, the Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute, the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade, and the Korea Institute of Energy Research, in which the participants will talk about the founding of green tech.
Date: 5 October 2022 at 9:30 CEST /16:30 KST
Length: 2 hours
Link to register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMoceiupz4oGdGaW-QLVsSfb3VReZwFg4z8
Green tech webinar
- Welcome and conference presentation: BOld & Combiro.
- World Ocean Council, Paul Holthus, founding President and CEO of the World Ocean Council (WOC)
- Startup pitches:
- Kingmaker: An energy company that recovers latent heat and reduces white smoke
- Advanced Thermal Devices: New electro-ceramics materials for efficient cathodes for green H2 generation and fuel cells
- Plagen: An energy company that reduces tar with waste plastic treatment technology
- BlueNewables: An energy company that focuses on marine renewable energy
- Discussion Panel:
- ICEX – Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade
- PwC Luxemburg
- KIER – Korea Institute of Energy Research
- KEITI – Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute
- Conference Wrap up
Combiro is a commercialization agency for global technology that helps companies grow and strives to realize the value of co-prosperity in which our clients and us grow. We offer technology commercialization consulting, technology transfer, technology evaluation, and R&D consulting.
BOld (Blue Ocean Leading Drivers) is a global organization that supports high-value startups. BOld identifies entrepreneurs and helps them achieve their full potential. We work on green solutions for Industry 4.0, transport, and urban development. We focus on clean energy (generation, storage, and CO2 capture), and the maritime sector.